Tugboat Race & Auckland Anniversary Day Regatta
Auckland Anniversary Day Regatta & Tug Race. Monday 28th January 2019 Join us and be part of the world’s largest one day regatta and Tugboat Race. Departs from Hobson Wharf West, Viaduct Harbour, Monday 28th January 2019.
- 0815 Assemble at Gangway on Princes Wharf (By the Hilton Hotel)
- 0830 Embarkation begins
- 0900 Depart for warm up.
- 0930 be in the start area.
- 1000 Race Start same course as last year.
- 1130 Daldy released to do BBQ lunch.
- 1230 Disembarkation at Captain Cook west-south. Discharge tug boat race passengers into SeePort Festival.
- Adults $85
- Children $45 (up to and including 12yrs)
- Family (2 Adults, 2 Children) $215